May 8, 2013

Rainy Day Ramblings


It is bleary rainy day today; a good day to reflect on a few things. Things like how to regain enthusiasm for the the little things and taking control of life. I am realizing that life doesn't have a reset button and I can't wait around for life to fix itself. I have to take the active role in making life work for me. After my father's sudden death last summer, I knew more than ever that I can not sit around passively and let life swing by. Even though my back was against the wall, I was determined to move forward and not be bitter and hopeless. Surprisingly, I have moved on faster than I have thought. The human mind is a lot more resilient than I believed it to be. It is not an easy task to move on but gradually I am learning to pick myself up, dust myself off and be on the top of my own little world.

1 comment:

  1. it's true, we're the ones who have to make our lives work. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete