April 11, 2013

Start Over



On Monday, I met up with two of my closest friends for bubble tea in my neighborhood.The bubble tea was delicious, the company was great and the weather was beautiful. We talked about our recent life happenings and I told them how the remnants of a horrible 2012 is still haunting me. Over the course of the evening, my friends also brought up their awful 2012 and how 2013 didn't seem to bring any luck.

I came back home and wondered how I vowed to make my life better this year yet I didn't make any big plans or resolutions. I pondered for a while and a thought popped into my head. Why not start over right now? Right this instant! I realized I don't have to wait for January 1st to start over. As I got ready for bed that night, I mentally made a list of things I would like to accomplish and wished myself a wonderful year ahead.

3 comments:

  1. So true. Why do we put so much stock into January 1st? I very much support you start over for April! Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Anytime is the perfect time to start over. I also find perspective matters because when things are going bad I make it worse by being mopey so having a positive outlook is important too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to look at things! No better time than the present =) I wish you the best of luck!

    www.casadenicole.com

    ReplyDelete