April 22, 2013

Earth Day


Since warm weather is finally inching towards NYC, I am spending a lot of time outdoors. Spending time more time outdoors in nature makes me feel more energetic as opposed to remaining inside the house. Luckily, NYC has lots of beautiful parks and botanical gardens to enjoy and explore and one of my favorite is none other than Central Park.

This past Saturday Central Park hosted its annual Family Volunteer Day in honor of Earth Day and I was there along with my family to celebrate Earth Day and beautify the park. We had a great time helping prepare the grounds for the summer season with a mulching project. Even though it was a small effort on our part to give back to the earth, I am sure every little bit helps.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Earth Day to you as well! Love your blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! I can't wait until spring hits here in Alberta!

    ReplyDelete